Under the NSS Curriculum, OLE is one of the three components that complement the core and elective subjects (including Applied Learning courses) for the whole-person development of students. Based on the foundation of the five Essential Learning Experiences in the Basic Education (Primary 1 - Secondary 3), schools will offer students a range of OLE opportunities encouraging them to participate in the five areas of OLE, namely Moral and Civic Education, Community Service, Career-related Experiences, Aesthetic Development and Physical Development.
Aims and Expected Outcomes：
- To widen students’ horizons, and to develop their life-long interests;
- To nurture positive values and attitudes; and
- To provide students with a broad and balanced curriculum with essential learning experiences alongside the core and elective components (including Applied Learning (ApL) courses) in order to nurture the five essential Chinese virtues, ‘Ethics, Intellect, Physical Development, Social Skills and Aesthetics’ (德、智、體、群、美)
- To facilitate students' all-round development as life-long learners with a focus on sustainable capacities, the expected outcomes include:
- becoming active, informed and responsible citizens;
- developing respect for plural values and interests in the arts;
- adopting a healthy lifestyle; and
- enhancing career aspirations and positive work ethics.
For enquiries, please contact: 3610-3700 or visit: